Player Health & Safety Notice
- Playing golf carries inevitable risks and golfers (Members & Visitors) play this golf course having been made aware that a full Course H&S Risk Assessment has been conducted and is available in this area of the Club Website.
- In addition hard copies of the full Course H&S Risk Assessment are available in the General Office, Pro-Shop and both the Ladies’ & Men’s changing rooms.
- For your safety and for the protection of the course it is strongly recommended all golfers take time to familiarise yourself with the contents of the full Course H&S Risk Assessment document.
- A summarised version of the Course H&S Risk Assessment titled, Appendix A - Player H&S Notice and Précised & Generic Course Risk Assessment is also available in the same locations and is displayed on the notice board at the corner of the clubhouse adjacent to the 1st tee.
- Whilst CGC want everyone to enjoy their round of golf, The Club accepts no liability for any accident or damage caused by not following our Safety Notices & Guidelines whilst playing the course.
Thank you for your cooperation in regard to this matter.
CGC Golf Team