Membership in brief
- Your company logo on driving range frontage for maximum exposure on entry to the Golf Club car park.
- Your company profile is promoted on the Club’s social media platforms, and the Club’s weekly newsletter.
- Promotion of your business on the clubhouse TV on a rolling screen basis that is viewed by members and visitors.
- Includes entitlement to one corporate golf day per year at a discounted green fee rate.
- 4 x Clients / Employees may play one round of golf 7 days per week
- Additional guests may play at 50% off the full seasonal green fee rate
- Discounts applied to drinks at Bar
- Discounts on golf buggy Hire
- The company can pay the subscription annually or by monthly direct debit
- To view our Membership Application Form click here
How much does it cost? £1999 + vat
Corporate membership package are available to companies who wish to entertain their clients or employees.
- Includes company logo on driving range frontage for maximum exposure on entry to the Golf Club.
- Include company logo on the club website, social media platforms and the Club weekly newsletter.
- Includes company logo marketing exposure on the clubhouse bar TV that provides rolling news and promotes the Club’s proud partnership with local businesses sponsors. Includes entitlement to one golf day per year at a discounted green fee rate.
- Includes 4 Clients / Employees to play one round of golf per day 7 days a week subject to availability of tee times.
- Includes tee times being booked up to 21 days in advance. Special arrangements where a booking is required outside of 21 days can be requested via the Club Manager who will endeavour to meet satisfy your requirements.
- Tee times may only be booked by a named company official. A green fee receipt will be issued to the 4 ball at time of registration.
- Two named employees are to act as booking controllers and must quote the company name and membership number along with the lead name for each 4-ball along with all players handicaps.
- Corporate members are not permitted to play within ‘individual member only tee time slots’.
- Additional guests are welcome and will be entitled to 50% discount off the full seasonal green fee rate, (maximum of 8 persons, group total 12 players). All guests must abide by the Club T&Cs, see the Membership Application Form.
- Annual membership fee can be paid by means of a one off payment or by monthly direct debit arrangement.
- Corporate members are not permitted to play in Club competitions and will not be issued with a Wales Golf CDH number.
- Corporate Members cannot play Club representative team golf.
- All signage displayed on the course will be at the expense of the company and is not included in the membership package. The Club do however have arrangements with a local signage company who can manufacture the advertisement signage/boards that need to be consistent with CGC requirements.